Making life choices is one of the toughest things in life. This course helps you figure out who you are and what you want, in order to help you make better life decisions.
Our course provides hands-on tools and direction to help youth through difficult transitions into happy, purposeful lives. Youth learn how to incorporate their own unique gifts, passions, and values into a "best fit" career path.
All of the exercises and activities help youth figure out who they are, who they want to be, and what they need to do to move forward with less stress and more happiness.
Why you should take this course:
- Wondering what you are good at?
- Interested in knowing who you are?
- Want to feel less stressed about making decisions?
- Want to have a better plan for your life?
The course is divided into Six Modules:
- About The Course- Overview and Expectations
- Self-Discovery- Identifying Top 5 Gifts, Passions, and Values (GPVs)
- Career Planning- Career Ideas, Career Mind-Mapping, Career Choices & GPVs
- Well-Being- Tools to improve the 7 elements of well-being - Career, Social, Physical, Medical, Psychological, Location and Financial
- Life Plan - Strategic planning and SMART goals
- Certificate, Evaluation & Mentorship - follow-up for staying on track and accountability.
By the end of the course, participants can:
- Identify top 5 gifts, passions and values
- Use their gifts, passions and values to find a best-fit career or new direction
- Prepare goals that align with their career and the 7 elements of well-being
- Create a step-by-step plan to reach their goals
- Be a part of a group community and mentorship for accountability and to stay on track
- Identify ways to increase their day-to-day happiness while reaching their goals
Shaping Purpose is a positive step towards an exciting new chapter for youth.